Thursday, October 25, 2007

FAFSA: Federal Student Aid

The Federal Student Aid service no longer provides us with paper application forms. If you wish to make an application, try these links: FSA Publications and Federal Student Aid.

If you have further questions, check at the reference desk or try the InfoWiz virtual reference service in the upper right hand corner of this page.

c 2007 Waterloo Public Library

View My Stats